We Can Help You Probate An Estate In Arizona
At The Law Offices of Mary T. Hone, PLLC, in Scottsdale, we are here to assist you at every step of the probate process, from the appointment of the administrator of an estate to the final distribution of assets. We offer experienced, supportive counsel, respectful of both your emotional and legal needs.
Were you named as the executor of an estate or inherited property located in Arizona? Attorney Mary T. Hone has more than 30 years of legal experience, knows the local area and can assist you whether you live here or in another state.
Our Commitment To You Throughout The Process
Probate is the legal process for distribution of assets after death. In Arizona, the process may be easy or complex depending on the circumstances. We can help whether your case involves merely locating and distributing assets or difficult probate litigation.
Our commitment to you in any probate matter is that we will:
- Thoroughly explain and help you understand your legal rights and/or obligations whether you are an heir, a beneficiary or you have been named the executor
- Help you determine if you can transfer real property without probate
- Seek timely appointments for personal guardianship or financial conservatorship of a family member who has become incapacitated or unable to make decisions about their care and finances
- Negotiate any will contests with sensitivity and proficiency
- Deal with claims of fraud, undue influence and accounting requests efficiently and effectively
Schedule an appointment with our experienced probate lawyer by calling our office at 480-336-2557. You may also complete a form online, and we will contact you